FERMAX – 1650 7 – LYNX BASIC SMILE MONITOR
LYNX BASIC SMILE MONITOR Product Features Audio/Video Communication: Hands-free communication. Calls to and from: LYNX panels. Any PMU (Property Management….
- Audio/Video Communication: Hands-free communication.
- Calls to and from: LYNX panels. Any PMU (Property Management Unit). Any other LYNX monitor/telephone inside home. Any other LYNX monitor/telephone in the same installation and accepted as a friend.
- Messages: Receives text messages from and send messages to the Property Management Units and other LYNX monitors in the friends list.
- Picture capture and memory: Captures and stores images pictures taken from LYNX Call Panels and Property Management Units. Picture capture can be programmed for any incoming calls, for all missed calls or only manually. Storage capacity is 128 pictures. Pictures can be downloaded to a computer through the web server.
- Panic Distress Call: Panic call to the Property Management Units upon the activation of one of its sensors or additional panic pushbuttons placed in other parts of the home.
- Audio Notes: Records and stores audio messages: up to 300 seconds of audio memos of max 30 seconds length each.
- Do not disturb: Silent calls can be configured for given or unlimited periods of time.
- Timer: Smile monitor also acts as an alarm for time management purposes
- MCU 800Mhz
- SDRAM 512 MB DDR
- Flash Memory 512 MB Nand Flash
- Size 7”
- Touch Screen Capacitive technology
- Format 16:9
- Resolution 800×480
- Contrast Ratio 500/1
- Luminance (cd/m2) 400 nits
- Colour, brightness and contrast control.
- Speakers 1 x 1W
- Audio level adjustable on the go
- Totally hands-free operation.
- Private communication, Conversation secrecy
- Selectable call melodies
- Ethernet RJ-45 Connector
- Door bell input: F1/T
- Panic distress additional input: P/A