TORO-4 was a low-volume transfers solution designed to offer an advanced user experience.
- Single central load column is difficult to damage, and there is no welding on the critical load path
- to elimate the risk of weld-related stress
STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
- A stainless steel frame, coupled with buoyancy panels, protects passengers from side impacts
QUICK RELEASE HARNESS
- Comfortable three-point harnesses, also used in free fall lifeboats, protect passengers from falling and allow for rapid entry and exit
- Provides self-righting and flotation, which protects passengers in the unlikely event of immersion
- Two people and a stretcher-bound casualty can be accommodated quickly and easily for transfer
EVA FOAM FEET
- EVA foam shock-absorbing landing feet help to reduce vertical impacts (heavy landings)
THE TORO STORY
The TORO-4 personnel transfer carrier has now been retired from Reflex Marine range of products. Reflex Marine continue to support the
TORO-4 users comprehensively until 2026 or until the end of recommended product lifespan (whichever comes sooner). This means that all
spare and replacement parts will still be available for this product. We will also continue to offer support, training and advice for all TORO-4 users.
Optimized for the offshore environment, the TORO-4 was conceived and created with customer value in mind. High performance materials
meant it was built to last, while a low number of replaceable parts made maintenance easy.
Today, there are still nearly 50 TORO-4 devices operating worldwide, with clients including Dolphin Energy, ConocoPhillips and E.ON.
The TORO-4 was designed, verified and built to the highest possible industry-recognized standards.
- ABS Type Approved
- CE Marked
- Built to ISO9001:2000 standards
Incorporating design principles from our existing carriers, the TORO-4 sets high standards for protection, comfort and value.
- Easy to land and store in tight spaces due to its small footprint.
- Ships in a standard sea container.
- Cost-efficient, with a long lifespan and low-maintenance design.
- Quick to enter and exit.
- Fast conversion to MedEvac mode.