CHAMP MIG 400 is IGBT inverter-based welding outfit suitable for GMAW applications. The IGBT Power
module, ferrite core, and fast recovery diode are used as a key device for power conversion and transmission to
assure better efficiency and performance
- Digital Panel for adjusting the welding parameters
- 25% more Energy efficient than conventional machines.
- Maximum Power factor is 0.93
- Excellent dynamic response enables superior arc characteristics.
- 2T, 4T operating modes
- Electronic choke adjustment for better arc control
- Crater voltage and Crater current adjustment through digital panel.
- Unique feature of Fresh Tip Transfer (FTT) to avoid globule formation.
- Automatic “Weld Stop” facility.
- Inverter based digitally controlled GMAW outfit
- High efficiency and high power factor – resulting energy saving
- Enhanced Reliability due to SMD technology
- Auto “Weld Stop” when welding torch is taken away from weld job
- Compatible to Power Generator Supply