- MORE EFFICIENT THAN CONVENTIONAL NOZZLES
- CONVEY VARIOUS PARTS AND MATERIAL
- NO BLOWERS, PUMPS OR ELECTRICITY REQUIRED
- SIZE RANGE 12MM-250MM
- ANODISED ALLOY, STAINLESS STEEL OR PVC\
Secomak’s range of Beck Air Ringjets offer the same power, more efficiently than conventional nozzles.
Using a small volume of compressed air as the power source, Ringjets utilises the “Coanda” effect to draw larger volumes of ambient air into the device to amplify the airflow by up to 25 times. For even higher conveying performance, our range also includes the Pneu-Power Conveyor.
Ringjets Air Amplifiers are bladeless, motor-less fans that can be used for cooling, extracting, drying and ventilating in process, food and manufacturing industries.
Ringjet Air Conveyors are bladeless, motor-less fans that connect to flexible hose and are ideal for conveying and extracting all kinds of materials in process, food and Ringjet Conveyor manufacturing industries. Ringjet Air Conveyors are capable of moving material over long distances and this can be increased by adding additional conveyors into the line.
Some of the key benefits for Ringjet Air Amplifiers and Conveyors include:
- No moving parts – maintenance-free
- No electricity required – safe to use in wet locations
- Adjustable flow control – using air gap and inlet pressure
- Energy-efficient and Low Cost
- Quiet Operation – less than 80 dB(A)