The panel-mount BD Series stores 32 different melody sounds (sound groups from “A” to “P”) conveniently arranged for playback,
suitable for noisy factories. The “P” sound group can be re-programmed using any of the 32 pre-installed sounds (optional SD card required).
The maximum output level of 90dB at 1m is suitable for use in a noisy factory.
the front panel for easier operation even after installation.
in BD-A, C and D types outside of Japan. For additional information regarding this issue, please contact your local PATLITE sales representative.
|DIMENSIONS||– 80mm square (front)|
– 67.5mm square (back)
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC 12-24V|
|AUDIBLE STYLE||– Alarms / Chimes / Melodies|
|MOUNTING||– Upright position|
– Indoors only
|BODY COLOR||– Light Gray|
– Dark Gray
|VOLUME||– Maximum 90dB at 1 meter|
– Volume adjustable from zero
|SOUND STORAGE||– A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)|
– Arranged in 8 selectable groups of sounds
– Each group has 4 pre-arranged sounds
|CHANNEL SELECTION||– Select one of 8 sound groups by rotary switch|
– Select any of 4 sounds in chosen groups by signal input
– Re-program last sound group from sounds stored in the unit (optional sound card required)
|SOUND CHART||– Open the BD-E Specifications page for the complete list of sounds installed|
– Only the BD-E sounds are available for replay in the “Sound Samples” link above
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– CE Marking|
– UL Component Recognition (US)
– c-UL Component Recognition (Canada)
|PROTECTION RATING||– IP-54 (panel-mounted, front direction only)|
|REMARKS||– Dry contact closure such as switches or relay contacts|
– Open-collector transistor (NPN)
|FUNCTIONS||– Sound only plays during contact closure|
– Sound stops when contact is Open
Patlite – Japan