Product Code: 8266
EXPLOSION PROOF LED FLOOD LIGHT – LARGE SIZE
Range of application:
- Widely used in petroleum mining, oil refining, chemical industry, military industry, and another dangerous environment for general lighting and operational lighting;
- It could work in Zone 1 and Zone 2 of the explosive gas environment;
- It could work in Zone 21 and Zone 22 of flammable dust environments;
- It could work for T1-T6(T5) of temperature group;
- It could work for energy-saving renovation projects and maintenance & replacement for difficult places;
- It could work for places with high protection requirements and poor wet environments.
- Electrical components: The light source uses first-line brand LED light-emitting chips, ultra-high light efficiency,
- Service life up to 100,000 hours, with constant current output, short circuit, overvoltage protection, and other functions.
- Heat dissipation design with an integrated profile, and it has excellent heat conduction and heat dissipation performance.
- Optical lampshade: High-strength optical grade PC material integrated injection molding,
- Corrosion resistance and impact resistance, light transmittance can reach 95%~98%, light irradiation is even and soft, anti-glare.
- Protection and anti-corrosion: The surface of the lamp body radiator is anodized, the die-casting parts are treated with high-pressure
- Electrostatic spraying, the screw fasteners are made of stainless steel, high waterproof and high dust resistance.
- The lamps can work normally for a long time in various harsh environments.
|Rated Voltage||110VAC / 220VAC||Working Temperature||-30~50℃|
|Rated Power||400W / 500W||Type of light source||LED|
|Frequency||50/60Hz||Correlated Color Temperature||3000-6000K|
|Protection Grade||IP66||Color rendering index||≥70RA|
|Beam angle||90||Light source life||＞100,000h|
|Base specifications||CREE3030||Start Time||≤0.2s|
|Anti-corrosion level||WF2||Executive Standard||GB3836.1、GB3836.2|
|Explosion-proof grade||Ex de mb IIC|
|Light effect||120lm/w||Size||630*425*195 mm|