Ador Panther Nm Portable Gas Cutting Machine
Panther NM is a portable gas cutting machine which uses Nozzles Mix technology for enhanced safety. It has an aluminium die cast body with ventilation holes which prevent over-heating and ensure smooth performance.
- No backfire during cutting because of “Nozzle-Mix“ technology.
- Aluminium die cast body with ventilation holes reduces overheating of motor and other electrical parts.
- Unbreakable, smooth and precise horizontal and vertical adjustment of torch.
- Bevel setting with locking facility means bevel accuracy during long cutting.
- Remote mounted gas control knobs make flame adjustment during cutting operation easy.
- Single lever ON-OFF control for cutting Oxygen makes the stopping and restarting of cutting very easy and saves Oxygen.
- Stainless steel heat reflectors (2 nos. with air gap), protect the motor from heat during cutting thus adding to the life of the machine.
- Travels on standard 1.8 mtr extruded Aluminium rail.
- Cutting Capacity: 100 mm of mild steel with NMC-100S torch.
- Straight Cut: In 1.8 mtr length or multiples by adding rails.
- Circle Cutting: 150 to 1200 mm diameter.
- Bevel Cutting: Up to 45 degrees.
- Cutting Speed: 100 t0 1000 mm/min
- Power Supply: 220/240 V, 1ph, 50 Hz.
- Weight: 10.8 kg. approx.
- Overall Dimension: 420 mm L x 280 mm W x 450mm H (approx).
- Horizontal Adjustment of Torch: 80 mm.
- Vertical Adjustment of Torch: 60 mm.